Sohu.com Limited (NASDAQ:SOHU) stock identified change of 1.30% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -59.60% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $354.38M. SOHU stock has been recorded -22.71% away from 50 day moving average and -25.58% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -15.17% off 20-day moving average.
On March 09, 2020, Sohu.com Limited (NASDAQ:SOHU) China’s leading online media, video, search and gaming business group, released unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter Highlights
- Total revenues were US$490 million , up 5% year-over-year and 2% quarter-over-quarter.
- Brand advertising revenues were US$42 million, down 27% year-over-year and 10% quarter-over-quarter.
- Search and search related advertising revenues were US$275 million, down 1% year-over-year and 5% quarter-over-quarter.
- Online game revenues were US$132 million, up 40% year-over-year and 22% quarter-over-quarter.
- Including an impairment charge of approximately US$23 million recognized for the quarter for an investment unrelated to the Company’ core businesses, GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Limited was US$18 million, compared with net income of US$23 million in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Excluding the impairment charge, non-GAAP net income attributable to Sohu.com Limited was US$7 million, compared with a net loss of US$51 million in the fourth quarter of 2018 and a net loss of US$17 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- Excluding the profit/loss generated by Sogou and Changyou, and further excluding the impairment charge, non-GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Limited was US$46 million, compared with a net loss of US$75 million in the fourth quarter of 2018 and a net loss of US$53 million in the third quarter of 2019.
The Technology sector company, Sohu.com Limited noticed change of 0.35% to $8.56 along volume of 566776 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 412.03K. The stock observed return of -10.74% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -22.18% over one month performance. SOHU’s shares are at -13.71% for the quarter and driving a -53.30% return over the course of the past year and is now at -23.43% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 7.04% and for month was at 5.86%. There are 41.40M shares outstanding and 30.47M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.58.
Shawn Harris is a Master’s in Business Administration by education. After completing his post-graduation, Shawn jumped the journalism bandwagon as a freelance journalist. Soon after that he landed a job of reporter and has been climbing the news industry ladder ever since to reach the post of editor. As an avid day trader, Shawn is a master of technical analysis and writes tirelessly on how stocks are trading. He has extensive knowledge in technical analysis & news writing.