Tivity Health (NASDAQ:TVTY) changed 1.76% to recent value of $9.82. The stock transacted 1254415 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 2.13M shares. It spotted trading -62.33% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 411.46% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On May 06, 2020, Tivity Health (NASDAQ:TVTY) notified financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
Both our Healthcare and Nutrition business units performed well during January, February, and the first two weeks of March. While the coronavirus pandemic impacted our business beginning in mid-March, the momentum early in the quarter, the strength of our brands, and the ingenuity of our colleagues allowed us to pivot and deliver a solid first quarter, said Bob Greczyn, Tivity Health’s Interim Chief Executive Officer.
First Quarter Highlights and Business Update:
- The Healthcare Business Unit exceeded adjusted EBITDA guidance;
- The Nutrition Business Unit exceeded revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance driven by new customer growth in Nutrisystem;
- Accelerated and expanded digital capabilities and virtual offerings to keep SilverSneakers members focused on health, activity, and social connectivity;
- Innovated with health plan partners and other agencies to create broader nutrition and fitness offerings;
- Initiated cost reductions including the furlough of 13% of the workforce, reduction of base salaries for highly compensated employees for approximately four months, and reduction of board cash compensation; and
- Enhanced liquidity further with working capital management and tax savings under the CARES Act.
Mr. Greczyn continued, Several key Nutrisystem metrics trended positively in the first quarter including new customer starts, cost to acquire customers, and average price per order, as well as others. While our Healthcare business has been recently pressured as a result of nearly all our partner locations being closed due to the pandemic, our team promptly implemented innovative and meaningful methods to continue to serve the members of our fitness programs through a variety of virtual settings. Early 2020 momentum coupled with our team’s thoughtful cost management actions delivered a strong cash flow quarter and enhanced our liquidity position. I believe that our response and the actions taken over the past several weeks will set the Company up for success and help to partially offset any near-term financial impact. We will continue to be diligent in our actions to ensure the long-term success of the company.
TVTY has a gross margin of 40.10% and an operating margin of -22.10% while its profit margin remained -25.40% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -371.30% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 1.37%.
The company has 47.81M of outstanding shares and 42.79M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.1 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 33.49% from the mean of 20 days, 31.85% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -39.37% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 19.50%, 104.02% for month and YTD performance remained -52.57%.