Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) stock identified change of 281.58% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -25.64% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $33.45M. KTRA stock has been recorded 24.14% away from 50 day moving average and 89.80% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 7.47% off 20-day moving average.
On Sept. 21, 2020, Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new solid tumor cancer therapies, reported its financial results for the year ended June 30, 2020 and provided a corporate update.
Recent Corporate Highlights
- Completed a private placement of Series C Convertible Preferred Stock for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $25 million, or net proceeds of approximately $21.7 million (August 2020).
- Consummated the acquisition of Adgero Biopharmaceuticals Holdings (Adgero), a privately held biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of its late stage photodynamic therapy platform for the treatment of serious cutaneous oncology indications, which created a diversified biopharmaceutical company with a robust product pipeline targeting rare, unmet medical needs in oncology (August 2020).
- Received a notification of award of a Small Business Technology Transfer grant to study the use of REM-001 in the prevention of arteriovenous fistula maturation failure (AFMF), a cardiovascular-related condition that occurs in hemodialysis patients. This grant will allow Kintara to study the use of REM-001 in the prevention of AFMF further in preclinical models (July 2020).
- Accepted invitation from the Global Coalition for Adaptive Research (GCAR) to include VAL-083 in GCAR’s Glioblastoma Adaptive Global Innovative Learning Environment (GBM AGILE) study, an adaptive clinical trial platform in glioblastoma multiforme (GBM). The Company expects to utilize the GBM AGILE study to serve as the basis for VAL-083’s new drug application submission and registration (June 2020).
- Entered into a $500,000 loan agreement with the National Brain Tumor Society and the National Foundation for Cancer Research to support VAL-083’s preparation for participation in the GBM AGILE study (June 2020).
The Healthcare sector company, Kintara Therapeutics noticed change of -3.33% to $1.45 along volume of 485968 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 955.05K shares. The stock observed return of -10.49% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 11.54% over one month performance. KTRA’s shares are at 58.64% for the quarter and driving a 141.22% return over the course of the past year and is now at 110.24% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 12.78% and for month was at 11.97%. There are 11.42M shares outstanding and 10.56M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 2.05.
Shawn Harris is a Master’s in Business Administration by education. After completing his post-graduation, Shawn jumped the journalism bandwagon as a freelance journalist. Soon after that he landed a job of reporter and has been climbing the news industry ladder ever since to reach the post of editor. As an avid day trader, Shawn is a master of technical analysis and writes tirelessly on how stocks are trading. He has extensive knowledge in technical analysis & news writing.