Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) stock identified change of 91.20% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -2.58% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $10.96B. CCK stock has been recorded 6.96% away from 50 day moving average and 18.61% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 5.12% off 20-day moving average.
On Oct. 19, 2020, Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) notified its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Earnings per share $1.59 versus $1.36 in prior year
- Adjusted earnings per share $1.96 versus $1.56 in prior year
- Increase in full year earnings and cash flow guidance
- Beverage can volumes up 8% over prior year
- Food can volumes up 9% over prior year
- Announced intention to initiate dividend beginning Q1 2021
- Additional beverage can capacity announced in Brazil
- Top ESG ranking from Sustainalytics
- Launched Twentyby30 ESG initiative
- Named top ten globally by WSJ for environmental issues management
Net sales in the third quarter were $3,167 million compared to $3,084 million in the third quarter of 2019, primarily reflecting increased beverage can and food can volumes partially offset by the pass through of lower material costs.
The Consumer Cyclical sector company, Crown Holdings noticed change of -1.32% to $82.16 along volume of 1223855 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 774.39K. The stock observed return of 0.56% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 9.21% over one month performance. CCK’s shares are at 16.23% for the quarter and driving a 17.59% return over the course of the past year and is now at 13.26% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 2.30% and for month was at 2.40%. There are 133.30M shares outstanding and 132.05M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.22.