The white balls have numbers ranging from 1 to 70, while the gold Mega Ball has a number ranging from 1 to 25. Alternatively, players may choose Easy Pick/Quick Pick, which allows them to choose six numbers from two independent pools of numbers. If a random drawing yields six numbers that match exactly, you’ve hit the big time.
The beginning jackpot will fluctuate dependent on sales until further notice and be revealed before each drawing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The MEGA MILLIONS® jackpot, which begins at $20 million and spans many states, may be yours for as little as $2. To win the jackpot, you must match all five white balls and the Mega Ball.
A ticket with the Megaplier® may net you as much as $5 million if you match only the five white balls. Non-jackpot earnings may be multiplied by up to five times by purchasing Megaplier for an additional $1 each play.
Shop at an approved Florida Lottery shop for a MEGA MILLIONS play slip There are five panels on each playslip (A-E). Each panel has a game to play:
- Using the top play area, choose five numbers from 1 to 70, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal to randomly select some or all of your numbers.
- Pick a Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 in the bottom play area, or use the QP (Quick Pick) box on the terminal to get a random Mega Ball number.
- In order to increase your non-jackpot rewards by two to five times, pick the Megaplier box. For an additional $1, you may use Megaplier. Please be aware that the Megaplier box applies to all panels and Quick Picks on the play slip.
- If you want to play the same numbers in more than one drawing, just tell the retailer how many advance draws you want to play or pick the number of drawings in the Advance Play portion of your playslip.
- Make sure you’re happy with your choices. There is no way to cancel MEGA MILLIONS tickets.
- Pay the shop with your completed playslip and payment ($2 for MEGA MILLIONS, or $3 for MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier). Your numbers, drawing date(s), and ticket price will all be printed on the ticket you receive. “MEGAPLIER YES” will appear on Mega Millions tickets containing Megaplier tickets.
- See whether you’ve been selected as a winner in the official drawing! Drawing results may be found on this website, on the Florida Lottery’s official Twitter page, at authorised Florida Lottery shops, and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
It’s Possible You’ll Win The Lottery
There is the choice of an annuity. There is a one-time payout, followed by 29 yearly instalments for the Mega Millions annuity. The amount of each payment increases by 5% each time. In times of inflation, this helps to preserve the standard of living and buying power of the winners.
Annuity options may be found here.
The Mega Millions jackpot prize pool has a cash option: a one-time, lump-sum payout equal to the entire jackpot reward pool.
In order to win two to five times their non-jackpot rewards, players just have to pay an additional $1 every play for Megaplier. The Megaplier option must be selected on a player’s MEGA MILLIONS play slip, or the player must notify the store that he/she wants to buy Megaplier.
The MEGA MILLIONS draw’s multiplier is determined by the Megaplier number, which is randomly picked just before the draw. All Megaplier prize payments are shown in the chart below.
A Mega Ball number between 1 and 25 (the gold ball) is picked at random from a pool of 70 numbers every Tuesday and Friday night in the MEGA MILLIONS® draws. There are nine chances to win MEGA MILLIONS prizes if you match the winning numbers announced in the official drawing for the day you are playing on.
You can win the jackpot if you match all five numbers and the Mega Ball, or you can win other amazing cash prizes if you match any of the other winning combinations!
Except for the jackpot, all MEGA MILLIONS prizes have fixed payments. All jackpot winners throughout all MEGA MILLIONS states will get a piece of the pie. There are two options for winning the jackpot: a one-time cash payout of a reduced sum or 30 yearly instalments. A MEGA MILLIONS drawing does not award a jackpot if there is no one to claim the prize.
All MEGA MILLIONS rewards must be claimed in the state in which the ticket was bought… The winner of a MEGA MILLIONS award has 180 days from the date of the winning drawing to redeem their reward. As mandated by the Internal Revenue Code, federal income taxes will be deducted from MEGA MILLIONS awards when they are paid out.
The winner is responsible for any extra federal, state, or municipal taxes. There are three options for claiming rewards from the Florida Lottery: a Florida Lottery retailer, a Florida Lottery district office, and a Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
To begin on May 25, 2022, lottery winners claiming prizes of $250,000 or more will be immune from public disclosure for 90 days from the day the prize is claimed, unless the winner waives his or her right to anonymity by submitting an affidavit to that effect. Learn more about claiming Lottery wins here.
To Know More Visit Our Website: trendingwork.com