Do you want to send many texts at once but not create a group chat on Android? If so, you’re not the only one. Many Android users have this goal in mind but don’t know how to go about it successfully. Given the importance of efficiency, the process is more complex than it first appears. Especially if the text conveys a crucial message, you should exercise extreme caution when deciding how to go about this.
The consequences of ignoring this issue might have far-reaching effects on individuals’ right to privacy, making it preferable to take precautions rather than look back with regret. Okay, let’s have a look at Android’s bulk texting options and see if we can get it working.
Part 1: How To Send Text To Multiple Contacts On Android
Android: Sending a Group Message to Each Recipient One-by-One Aside from utilising a third-party messaging software, there is no easier way to send a large number of texts without using a group message on an Android phone. If you want to know how to send a group SMS on Android, though, you may follow the instructions below.
The best way to SMS several Android contacts at once.
- Start by powering up your Android device and launching the Messages app.
- To add a contact while editing a message, click the plus sign in the recipient box and then choose Contacts.
- Simply choose the contacts you want to send to, tap Done in the upper right, and then tap the Send symbol on your Android’s keyboard to send a message to all of them at once.
Read More: How To Send Free Text Messages Online
Part 2: How To Send Text To Multiple Contacts Without Group Message On Android Via Samsung Messages Backup
If you want to send out a lot of SMS messages from your computer, Samsung Messages Backup is the best Android software for that. It allows you to send several texts at once without using a group message on Android, as well as manage, respond to, forward, copy, delete, import, and export your text conversations from your computer.
In addition, you can back up and restore all of your Android data on your computer, whether it be contacts, text messages, call logs, media files, images, documents, applications, etc.
You can also control your Android phone from your computer, including adding, deleting, and editing contacts, installing and uninstalling Android applications, importing and exporting call records, and so on. Samsung Messages Backup is a simple-to-use, safe, and quick-to-transfer Android bulk text solution.
How to send a group text without showing all recipients on Android?
- Get the Android Assistant module from the toolbox and install Samsung Messages Backup on your computer.
- Use a functional USB connection to link your Android device to your PC. Then, when requested, activate USB debugging and allow access on your Android smartphone. When your Android device is successfully connected, the app will display the device’s primary data in the manner shown in the following image.
3. Use your computer to send out a group text message from your mobile device. To send a text message to a group of people, choose SMS from the left pane, click the New button in the right pane’s menu (or directly click Contacts behind), and then enter the recipients’ phone numbers in the New Messages field. Next, customise the message in the empty field and hit Send to send several texts without creating a group message on Android.
Follow these steps to send a group SMS on Android without receiving a reply from every recipient. Faster message sending and receiving is the result.
Part 3: Send Text To Multiple Contacts On Android Using Third-Party Apps
The Android platform also supports bulk texting through social media apps like Google+. The following are examples of third-party applications that may be used to broadcast a technological message to a large audience.
Google Hangouts is a messaging programme developed by Google. This software allows you to do free group texts on Android and also free audio and video conversations. In addition, you may share your location and emoticons with your pals.
One-on-one conversations are available, as are conversations with up to 150 individuals at once.
Communicate with others by sending them emoticons, GIFs, and photos.
- There is no Chromecast support for video streaming.
- If you want to do anything online, you’ll need a reliable and quick internet connection.
- With the passage of time, you may encounter some small difficulties.
- You’ll need to be logged in to Google using your own personal account.
Read More: Free Msg: Unable To Send Message
WeChat is not only a popular instant messaging app, but also a mobile payment service. Tencent is responsible for creating this app. But now, more than a billion people throughout the globe rely on it every day. Talk to your pals, make phone calls, check out what’s going on in your area, and stay abreast of the latest headlines on topic.
- There is a multi-person chat feature and a voice calling feature.
- Simple and straightforward design makes it a breeze to operate.
- It’s a social networking site where users may exchange instant messages, make video or voice chats, buy and sell things, and swap contact information.
- You’ll need a reliable and quick internet connection for this.
- They don’t display an online or offline status.
- It might be difficult to ascertain whether or not a recipient has read a text message.
- There is no place for you to leave a remark under a friend’s timeline photo.
- It is not possible to broadcast your message.
How To Send A Group Text Without Showing All Recipients Android?
- To begin, choose Android notifications.
- Then, choose the options by tapping the three dots (menu) in the upper right corner.
- Tap the gear icon to access the settings.
- Just choose the “Advanced” menu.
- You should now choose the group chat option.
- Select Send an SMS reply to all recipients thereafter to get unique answers from each recipient.
Delivering a bulk SMS without a group message on Android is courteous and smart, even if the message you’re sending isn’t all that significant. If you’re looking for a safe, quick, and simple programme to send several texts at once on Android, go no further than Samsung Messages Backup. And if you have any issues while using it, please let us know in the comments.
To know More About Technology and News, You May Visit Our Website: Trendingwork