You can use a Chromecast device to stream video content from another device onto your smart TV. This can be accomplished by connecting the smart TV to the Chromecast device. If you are new to iOS or Chromecast and you are wondering if the two devices are compatible with one another, the answer to your question is “Yes.” We’ll walk you through the process of casting video content from your iPhone to your TV using Chromecast in this brief tutorial.
Can iPhone Cast To Chromecast?
Chromecast-enabled devices are compatible with your Apple iPhone. You won’t run into any issues if you utilise the two different devices together. To link your streaming services to your Google account, all that is required of you is to connect your devices to the same wireless network and use the Google Home app to make the connection.
Directly Use Inbuilt Apps
Using one of the tens of thousands of apps with Chromecast already included is the simplest way to cast content from your iPhone to your Chromecast. Connect your Chromecast to your Google Home and link your account with connected apps, like Hulu, to stream and cast entertainment in this manner.
- Make sure your Chromecast is connected to Google Home first. Search for your device on your home’s main screen after linking your Chromecast to Google Home.
- If necessary, use the Google Home app to connect your app accounts to your Google account. To configure Hulu casting, for instance, touch + (Plus) > Videos > Hulu > Link > enter your log-in details > and choose Link Account.
- If you don’t already have it, download the matching app on your iPhone and launch it.
- Tap the Cast icon after choosing a show or movie to watch.
- To begin casting, choose your Chromecast device from the list.
- To cease casting to Chromecast, choose Disconnect by tapping the Cast symbol to bring up this list once more.
Use Google Home
Utilizing Google Home and Google Assistant with associated services and apps is another way to transmit content from your iPhone to a Chromecast.
- Open the Media option in the Google Home app.
- Choose your Chromecast device from the Listen on menu on the Media page to cast podcasts, radio, and music from connected services.
- From the Google Home home screen, choose your Chromecast device and tap Watch live TV to start watching live TV on it.
- To control the playback of content from connected apps, use the Media tab. Play content in a Chromecast-compatible app, touch the Cast icon, then go back to the Google Home app and choose Media.
- As an alternative, you can cast your iPhone to your Chromecast using the Google Assistant in the Google Home app or a Google Nest speaker. Say something like, “Hey Google, play The Great British Baking Show on Netflix,” or “Cast Curb Your Enthusiasm on Hulu.”
Mirror Your iPhone To Chromecast TV
- Download and open the Chromecast Streamer application from the App Store on your iPhone. After a week, you must sign up for a membership to continue using it for free.
- Give Chromecast Streamer permission to locate and contact devices on your local network when prompted. Ensure that your Chromecast and iPhone are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Your Chromecast should show up with its official name. Then tap “Connect” after tapping it.
- After you’ve established a connection, you ought to be able to shut the app and use your iPhone normally with the screen of your TV being mirrored.
- Once more, the app is free only for a week. After that, you’ll have to pay either a one-time price of $17.99 or $4.99 every month.
- From the App Store, get the Replica: Screen Mirror Cast TV app.
- Tap “Continue” on the welcome screen after starting the app.
- You’ll be asked to purchase Replica’s Premium version. To continue with the free trial, which lasts for two weeks, tap the “x” in the top right corner. Following that, you can choose to pay $0.99 each week, $2.49 per month, $17.99 per year, or $54.99 in full.
- To enable Replica to search for and connect to devices on your network, tap “OK” when prompted. Ensure that your iPhone and Chromecast are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Under “Connect,” choose the TV that has a Chromecast connection.
- To start casting, tap “Start Broadcast,” then “Cast Screen Mirror.”
Through the use of Chromecast, you can transmit video content from your iPhone to your smart TV. You can connect your streaming services to your Google account after you have the Google Home app installed on your iOS device. Then, on your iPhone, press the symbol for Google Chromecast, and choose the video you wish to watch from the list that appears. You may also use Chromecast Streamer or Replica to replicate what’s on your iPhone.
For More Stuff Like This, Must Visit:- TrendingWork