On PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One, patch 1.66 for The Sims 4 is now available. The latest update for The Sims 4, version 1.66, addresses a number of issues with the core game, according to the official patch notes.
In addition, stability issues have been fixed in the gameplay of The Sims 4, version 1.66.
New content, bug fixes, and enhanced gameplay were all part of a previous significant update. In addition, a hotfix was released not too long ago.
After the latest update, many players have reported problems. A few of these problems will be fixed in the new 1.66 patches for The Sims 4 that were released today.
Patch Notes For The Sims 4 Version 1.66, Released November 1, 2022
- Sims will run while performing a Go Here interaction if the distance is long enough.
- …and they aren’t lazy
- …and do not currently have a buff that would prevent running..
- Sims should also run from fires. Unless they don’t. Then they’ll probably just catch fire and run in place.
- Chest deformations should once again expand correctly on female Sims with masculine frames.
- Change Phone Color after queuing should no longer re-queue in the action queue after traveling, or saving and reloading the game.
- Completed goals as part of the New in Town scenario will now disappear on completing the goal, rather than waiting for a time-out delay.
- Completing the aspiration goal of Having a Boyfriend or Girlfriend before the Soulmate and Serial Romantic aspiration goals are active, will now complete the goal appropriately.
- Pressing RT/R2 or LT/L2 while in the Likes & Dislikes options in Create a Sim will no longer close the interface, and change the controller focus to a hidden interface.
High School Years
- Black is no longer the only color option for the yuMakeupEyebrows_EP12EGirl eyebrows.
- Newly transformed werewolves will now transform with appropriate varieties in their occult form fur patterns, rather than just going with the all-black time look.
New patch 1.66 is available for The Sims 4 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One. The codes for The Sims 4 will be made available at a later date.
It’s possible that 256 GB won’t be enough if you also want to store large collections of data (photos, music, etc.) on the laptop, but it’s more than adequate for the Sims 4, your saves, and other content, and a few small apps like browsers.
FAQs – People Also Ask
Will The Sims 4 be free again in 2022?
EA has confirmed that The Sims 4 will become free-to-play on October 18, 2022. (Of course, its many add-ons will still be sold separately.) After that time, the game can be downloaded for free “to all new players” on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Mac, and PC.
How do you fix a Sims 4 update error?
A hiccup occurred while trying to update your game. It’s possible that someone is currently using an out-of-date file. If the problem still exists after you restart your computer, try updating again.
- Clear the Origin cache.
- Run your system in a clean boot.
- Run Origin as administrator.
What is the latest release of Sims 4?
The Sims 4: High School Years is the most recent add-on, having been released on July 28, 2022. Free downloadable content updates have also been released to introduce and expand upon major features like swimming pools, additional character customization options, expanded building tools, and additional gameplay scenarios.
Why is The Sims 4 $5?
The game costs $5 regardless of where you buy it, on Amazon or Electronic Arts’ own digital storefront, Origin. Due to the global pandemic, Electronic Arts is kicking off its annual spring sale a little early this year.
How many GB is Sims 4?
These are the minimum and recommended specifications for The Sims 4 without any add-ons. Free space on the hard drive: Minimum of 25 GB available space; we recommend setting aside an additional 1 GB for user-created content and game saves.
For More References & News Related Articles, You Can Check Our Website: trendingwork.com