Because everyone has their own unique collection of electronic gadgets, it can be challenging to keep track of everything and synchronise all of your files so that they are easily accessible. On the other hand, if you have both an Android phone and a computer that runs Windows, you won’t have any issues with this at all!
Microsoft has made it easier than ever before to synchronise your devices by developing applications such as Link To Windows and Phone Link. Continue reading if you want to learn all of the procedures you need to do in order to pair your Windows computer with your Android phone!
Why It Is A Great Choice
After introducing this function, Microsoft significantly simplified the use of smartphones with Windows. The benefits of this service feature are as follows:
Well, let’s start with the most fundamental advantage of using this software: content transfer that is seamless. People have been downloading third-party software over the last few years to move content between devices. In fact, transferring the content with USB cords proved inefficient and overly slow. However, users can now transfer a limitless amount of content in a matter of seconds by using this application. Your content is not shared with anyone because it is so quick and safe.
Easy Access To Programs
This is an additional advantage of employing this Windows function; you can continuously access any of your installed applications on your smartphone. Users can view their smartphone applications on the bigger screen after the sync procedure, but they must first have operational internet connectivity.
We have discussed using a larger screen to access the programmes. However, you can also take action on those applications. Imagine that you are receiving a WhatsApp call now. Therefore, by utilising this capability, you may respond to them on a larger screen and even carry out all of your smartphone’s functions.
Access Entire Smartphone
Transferring files, making calls, and even using the programmes on a smartphone are all quite pleasurable. But this feature is considerably more versatile than you would think. Through this programme, you may now access your entire smartphone. access your video and photo galleries.
These were the main advantages of using www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc to connect the Smartphone to Windows OS. Therefore, we will go over the procedures and prerequisites for connecting a phone to a PC.
What Will You Need
Don’t worry about the hardware in your phone. You require more than just the Android app to begin connected.
- To sync Windows apps with Android devices, you require the Your Phone Companion software. Don’t worry if your Android doesn’t have this app; just use aka.ms/yourpc instead. When you click this, the official app page for Your Phone Attendant in the Google Play Store will open.
- Whether using Wi-Fi or the internet, both devices require a strong and quick network connection.
- Get the Windows version of the Your Phone app.
- Bluetooth communication is necessary for both your Android device and, to a lesser extent, your PC.
- You will need to wait while purchasing a Bluetooth adaptor or something equivalent if your computer does not already have Bluetooth.
Set Up On Your PC
You must first set up the Phone Link application before you can connect your Android phone to your Windows computer.
You can use these simple steps to install the Phone Link application on your Windows computer:
- Ensure that your phone and computer are both logged into the same WiFi network.
- In the Windows search box, type “Phone Link.”
- Launch the Phone Link programme.
- Then select Get Started.
- Click Continue after logging in with your Microsoft account.
- A QR code will now appear on your PC’s screen. To pair with the Link To Windows app, you must scan this with your phone.
Set Up For Your Phone
You can now connect your Android phone to your Windows PC if the Link To Windows app is already installed on your phone.
Follow these easy steps to install the Link To Windows app on your Android phone:
- Launch the Link to Windows programme.
- To link your phone and computer, click.
- Then click Next.
- You now have a number of choices:
- Utilize the phone’s camera to scan the QR code on your Windows computer.
- To view the QR code, go to www.aka.ms/yourpc or www.aka.ms/your-pc (but this does not always work consistently).
- Select Sign-in with Microsoft by pressing the Back button.
- Click Done after granting the required access and settings.
- The pairing should now be verified with a message, which you should now see!
How To Unlink The Smartphone?
You have connected your device successfully using the www.aka.ms/yourpc webpage. However, you’re currently having issues with this feature and want to unplug your smartphone from your computer. You can therefore unlink your smartphone from your PC by simply following the procedures listed below.
- You must first go to the Microsoft website and log in using your previous email address.
- Now go to the “Device” area, and the screen will display a list of connected devices.
- To remove a device, simply tap on your choice and then confirm.
- Reopen the app on your smartphone and it will display disconnected.
- For the smartphone, follow the same steps to delete the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link.
- Open the settings section of the companion app on your device. Open the Accounts option that you will find there.
- Look for the identical Microsoft email address that was typed into the computer.
- After locating, Post-finding selects the account and clicks the “Logout” option.
- Your device will be unpaired from the PC once you have completed the prompt links.
We’ve talked about one of Windows OS’s incredible features. Users won’t need to download any third-party software anymore thanks to this new feature, which was designed to save them time and effort. They only need to connect their smartphones to the computer and do any actions that can be done via phone.
To visit and download the required software for your PC and smartphone, use this link: www.aka.ms/yourpc. Then take advantage of Windows Microsoft’s sophisticated features, which replicate the devices in addition to connecting them. It is a market leader and by consistently providing the finest user experience to its clients, it transforms its industry. For More Stuff Like This, Must Visit:- TrendingWork