Fans of the anime Attack on Titan can hardly contain their enthusiasm as the third and final installment of season four is about to air.
There is new information regarding the availability of the last season of AOT, which has been broken up into multiple pieces.
The first installment was released in December 2020, and the second in January 2022. Fans are dying to know what happens to Eren Jaeger, Mikasa, Armin, Levy, Hange, and the rest of the cast.
Eren finally became the ultimate Titan, Shubi no Kyojin, and the ‘Rumbling’ began at the end of the previous segment. From Paradise Island, he dispatched thousands of colossal titans to attack Marley and the rest of the Earth.
For those unfamiliar, AOT was adapted from Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name. Eren is the series’ protagonist, and it’s set in a world where humans and massive Titans coexist.
Yet, there’s a twist: some people have the ability to spontaneously transform into a Titan and devour humans. The first season of the popular anime, which is set in a dark fantasy realm, premiered in 2013.
Can Be Viewed On Crunchyroll.
Attack on Titan Parts 1–2 can be viewed in their entirety on Crunchyroll, so that is where the third and final installment will likely appear for fans throughout the world.
However Crunchyroll hasn’t made any official announcements as of yet. Nonetheless, here is the precise time when you’ll view Season 4, Part 3 for different areas, assuming the streaming site simulcasts the upcoming episode (as it has with prior seasons):
- Time Zone: PST / 7:25 AM (Friday, March 3rd)
- Time Zone: Central 9:25 AM CT (Friday, March 3rd)
- 10:25 a.m., EST (Eastern Time) (Friday, March 3rd)
- It’s 3:25 PM in Britain, which is 5:25 PM GMT (Friday, March 3rd)
- Time in Europe: 16:25 CEST (Friday, March 3rd)
- 8:55 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time) (Friday, March 3rd)
Also Read: Where Can You Watch Facing The Giants?
The Trailer For Attack On Titan Episode 3 of Season 4 Has Not Been Released.
Well, a new trailer has been published, and it features a look at the future action and terror as seen by Hange and Reiner, as well as the series’ newest iconic opening sequence.
Below, you can watch a short promotional video that may be found on YouTube:
In addition, a promotional image for the series finale was revealed, showing our heroes engaging in battle against our original titan hero, Eren Yeager.
Also Read: If You Know When The Next Season Of A.O.T. Will Be Released, Please Let Me Know.
Expected Air Date For Episode 3 Of Season 4 Of Attack On Titan
- Many viewers aren’t happy that the “Final Season” would be broken up into two movies’ worth of one-hour episodes.
- It is still unknown when the second hour-long special will show, though many anticipate it will be sometime later this year after NHK recently revealed this dramatic break from the series’ typical release pattern.
- Any changes to the release dates will be reflected here, and you should also take note of the release timings shown below, as they may need you to shift the day on which you watch the show.
- Fans of dubbed anime may also have to wait longer, as the episodes are being published in Japanese with subtitles first.
The number of episodes in each season of Attack on Titan has been highly erratic. While there were 25 episodes in the first season.
Also Read: When Can We Expect To See Season 2 Of Loki? ,More Information
Only 12 Were Produced For The Second
With its third season, the anime series decided to go in a new direction by splitting the season into halves.
It’s only natural for fans to feel like the studio has stretched the season out for far too long, especially since MAPPA went one step further and split the final season into three parts. Yet, by the end of the year, fans will have a satisfying ending to the series.