Trending work respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We take copyright infringement very seriously and have adopted this DMCA policy to address any alleged copyright violations on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us in writing. In your notice, please include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.